Sonntag, 10. November 2013

Jay-Zs 99 Problems: #10

#10: I am afraid of cornflakes characters.

When I was just a kid I loved eating cornflakes for breakfast. But I was so small that the packages seemed really gigantic to me. Because of my height and that really low chair i was sitting on I had to literally look up to those gigantic faces. I mean faces of Count Chocula, Cap'n Crunch, that cock from kellog's special K, that creepy tiger from the frosties and fuck no, the creepiest was this fucking pirate:

Jeeesus fuck, his look literally says "I want to stare the fuck out of you....WITH MY EYE!".

Once I was trick and treating in the neighbourhood on halloween. And I got really scared of this creepy fucking dude who dressed himself up as a kellog's cornflakes package. You think, that sounds strange. It sure does, but imagine yourself being scared every morning while eating breakfast. And your mum just never noticed it because you were too embarassed to tell her about it.

Anyway, I tried to convince myself eating cornflakes again since I've become an adult. And I know that I CAN eat cornflakes now but it's still....creepy. Fucking creepy. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen