Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014

Jay-Zs 99 Problems: #58

#58: Damn, I got fat.

Shit, that's really fucked up. I got fat. I am really really fat. Well, okay, maybe it's kind of a first world problem and I'm not that fat at all but I feel like I humongously fucking obese. Okay, at first it was fun. I was lying around drawing happy faces on my stomach and talking with them but then I realized: "Man, that's all those vegburritos, chips packages, fried peanut butter, etc....Those made you fat, dude."...But then I thought: "Well that can't be true. Last time I was at the supermarket, the salt/vinegar chips pack told me "Hey, Hova you do not want to miss meeee, because I got aaaaaall the calories and fats that you soooo want to have...and if you do not have it your tummy goes all icky icky and then you'll be sad. yeah, that's what you will be you sorry ass punk!"

And then I thought: "Well, maybe your problem isn't that you're fat but that you're talking with your food....and the even bigger problem is that it answers. Holy fuck, you're really fucked up, man. You are talking to yourself, again!"

What was the problem? Oh yeah, food. Well, after all that I scratched all the dead flies out of my nable and stood up. Time for a diet, dude.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen